Welcome to the 17th episode of The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast.
Today we’re talking with Lindsay from Looq Design. She creates visuals that turn browsers into buyers for product-based businesses. From subscription box business, to e-commerce, her packaging and designs are total scroll stoppers.
After working in-house, ad agency and corporate she realized that there was one big difference between the “big” brands and small businesses. That big thing was visibility and consistency. And that’s exactly what she provides with brand and packaging design so business owners can stand out and own their space in the market.
If your a newbie on the scene and need some epic packaging for your business or your’re an established brand who wants to evolve your brand, this episode is for you.
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- Why packaging matters for e-commerce and subscription box businesses
- How your packaging can help you stand out in the saturated online space and social media
- How to create packaging that customers will not want to throw away
- The power of packaging and how you can actually charge more $$ for your products with high end packaging
- When it’s time for you to find a packaging designer
- Examples of packaging that stops the scroll, creates return buyers and loyal customer superfans
Connect with Lindsay:
Work With Me:
This episode was brought to you by my group coaching program, The Marketing Accelerator. My 12 week group coaching program that teaches you how to implement 3 key areas of marketing into your product business to skyrocket your customers and sales, including Email marketing & list building. Apply today at: http://kerriefitzgerald.com/group-coaching-program
Ways To Listen
Let’s Be Friends
Follow Kerrie on Instagram
Follow The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast on Instagram