Welcome to the 5th episode of The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast.
In this episode we are diving into the magical world of Instagram. More specifically, we are talking about how you can leverage the gram to drive massive sales and grow an engaged community. The more engaged community you create, the more customer superfans you can build, which also leads to more sales and referrals.
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- How I grew my subscription box instagram account from channel from ZERO to 42,000 followers in 2.5 years and made it my #1 sales and customer acquisition channel
- How to create the right type of content on instagram that your followers will love
- Easy tactics to get your customers to post photos of YOUR products on their Instagram. This is free advertising/visibility for you and = sales for you
- How to create your customer superfans on Instagram so they promote your biz from the rooftops
- How to create a visually appealing Instagram feed with one simple tool.
This episode was brought to you by my group coaching program, The Marketing Accelerator. My 12 week group coaching program that teaches you how to implement 3 key areas of marketing into your product business to skyrocket your customers and sales, including INSTAGRAM. Apply today at: http://kerriefitzgerald.com/group-coaching-program
Instagram Preset Recommendations, all from Creative Market. These give your image a cohesive look and feel and make your account more visually appealing. I highly recommend choosing a pair to make a huge impact with your account.
Whether you are thinking of starting a product biz or scaling yours, this podcast is the secret sauce to making those dreams come true.
Click to listen on Apple podcast
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave me a review after you listen please! Take a screenshot of your review and then send me a DM on Instagram and I will send you a little surprise:)
Where Else You Can Find Me:
Follow Kerrie on Instagram: www.instagram.com/kerrie.a.fitzgerald
You are so awesome! I do not think I have read through a single thing like this before. Yolande Meyer Akers