Welcome to the 13th episode of The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast.
Today we’re talking with Shelby Fowler, the Facebook and Instagram ads genius behind Fempire Media. She started Fempire Media, an ads agency, in 2019 after freelancing as a digital marketer for years. She is passionate about serving clients, teaching ads, and encouraging her team. In late 2020, she launched Fempire Ads Academy to empower female Entrepreneurs to run their own profitable Facebook and Instagram ads.
Outside of business, Shelby is a mom of 2 girls, a crazy-awesome cook, lover of real housewives (and all things Bravo), and true crime fan.
If you are curious if Facebook ads are a good fit for your business, how to get started or what types of ads run best for ecommerce, then this episode is a must have for you.
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- Why do ecomm or sub boxes need to use ads?
- When should someone start running ads on their own verse not running ads
- What type of daily budget do you recommend for someone who has a low budget?
- Recommended ad types, like conversions verse traffic builders
- How are ads in 2021 different than previous years? What’s changed in 2021?
- What do listeners need to know about running their own ads?
- What should listeners know before hiring someone to run their ads? How do they pick someone?
Shelby Fowler is a Facebook and Instagram ads expert, creator of Fempire Ads Academy, lover of reality tv, and the founder and CEO of Fempire Media.
You can find Shelby at Shelby@FempireMedia.com
@lifewithshelby on Instagram
Enter to win a free 60 minute marketing strategy ($500 Value):
Want the chance to win 60 minutes with me?
Step 1: Subscribe to the Podcast
Step 2: Leave me a review on Apple Podcast. Before you submit the review, take a screenshot. Step 3: Post the screenshot on your Instagram story and tag me at @6figureproductbusinesspodcast to enter to win! Each month I will choose 1 lucky winner. Will it be you?
Ways To Listen
Let’s Be Friends
Follow Kerrie on Instagram
Follow The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast on Instagram