Today we’re talking with subscription box systems and operations expert Becky Hoy. Have you ever felt like you spend tons of time working but never accomplish anything? Or feel behind schedule or underwater? Rest assured we have all been there. Becky is sharing some major tips on how to organize, streamline and create better systems in your business so you can get your time back.
As the creator and owner of Brave Crate, Becky curates unique monthly deployment countdown boxes for military spouses. Her business was built in part-time hours and was able to develop efficient, simple processes that now serve me incredibly well as the business continues to grow. When Becky realized that her LOVE for system development and organization could serve other business owners, Becky launched her own Online Business Management service- Sub Box Systems. She now supports growing subscription box and product based businesses by developing low-touch high-impact systems that streamline every aspect of their operations!
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- Becky’s 3 D’s Method which breaks down 3 key areas that most businesses need help with in regards to systems. From time management, time blocking, automation and more.
- Some of the “symptoms” that our operational processes need some love
- What to do if you are spending tons of time working but never accomplish anything
- – What do I do if you’re constantly feeling behind schedule or underwater
- – How do you handle competing needs (ie. kids/family vs. day jobs vs. business management) in a way that makes sure your business still gets enough attention to thrive
Connect with Becky
Freebie: Sub Box Asana Quick Start – www.beckyhoy.com/resources (this freebie would work for both of the topics listed)
Let’s Be Friends
Follow Kerrie on Instagram