Welcome to the 36th episode of The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast.
Today we’re talking with brand and package design queen Kaila Piepkow of Dox Design. She helps turn product businesses into stand out and high demand brands that stand out against competitors and create a wildly attractive customer experience.
Kaila Piepkow is the crazy dog-lady, Creative Director, and Designer behind Dox Design a remote branding and packaging design studio that helps businesses become top dogs through #droolworthy design. She is a proud fur-mama to three dachshunds, lover of all 70’s music, and a huge packaging design nerd.
After taking her first few years out of college in the traditional agency route working in some of the top design agencies in the Midwest, she felt like many entrepreneurs… restless… like her cup wasn’t being filled to the top. So she created something that nobody had done before a fully remote studio servicing businesses large agencies overlooked. And so, Dox Design was born!
Today, Kaila is the proud to lead her fearless team on a mission to create strong, compelling brands that flaunt their clients’ stand-out qualities in fun and daring ways. Together, Dox Design work together seamlessly to create #droolworthy brands and design for people just like you: the doers, the dreamers and the dog-obsessed.
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- What are the parts and pieces of a #droolworthy brand
- How to use branding to make your product stand out in a saturated niche?
- How branding goes beyond fonts and colors
- The power of product packaging
- How package design can increase your sales in a massive way
- How packaging can increase the customer experience and make them buy again and again
- The importance of nailing your ideal customer and how that plays a massive role in your branding
- Some easy ways to discover the right fonts and colors for your brand
Connect with Kaila
WORK WITH ME
I have 1:1 coaching spots open for you! Click link to learn more. https://kerriefitzgerald.com/
Let’s Be Friends
Follow Kerrie on Instagram