Welcome to the 32nd episode of The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast. Today we have pet industry expert Tori Mistick.
Tori Mistick is an influencer, educator, podcaster and founder of the award-winning dog mom lifestyle brand Wear Wag Repeat. Her mission is to help women live their best life with dogs – as pet parents and petpreneurs! Her dog mom advice has been featured in BuzzFeed, Good Morning America and The Wall Street Journal.
If you have a pet industry business, are a pet influencer, or want to start a pet related business, then this episode will be for you.
Here are some other key takeaways from this episode:
- How to create a community for your business to nurture followers into buyers
- Why should I put the effort into growing an online community (instead of straight sales)?
- Where is the best place to host an online community?
- Do I really need a blog?
- What should I blog about?
- The best tools to help with SEO and keyword research
- Why Pinterest is a must have for driving traffic
- Tori shares her strategy for her own Pinterest account which gets 1 million monthly impressions
Connect with Tori
Blog: www.wearwagrepeat.com Podcast: www.wearwagrepeat.com/podcast Shop: www.shop.wearwagrepeat.com Online Courses: www.wearwagrepeat.com/courses Instagram: www.instagram.com/tmistick Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/wwrlabs Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/tmistick email@example.com Freebie: Wear Wag Repeat Resource Guide: http://wearwagrepeat.com/guide
Use code: Kerrie for 10% Tori’s courses
Let’s Be Friends Follow Kerrie on Instagram Follow The 6 Figure Product Business Podcast on Instagram
Work With Me
This episode was brought to you by my group coaching program, The Marketing Accelerator. My 12 week group coaching program that teaches you how to implement 3 key areas of marketing into your product business to skyrocket your customers and sales, including Email marketing & list building. Apply today at: http://kerriefitzgerald.com/group-coaching-program
Let’s Be Friends
Follow Kerrie on Instagram